Are there any restrictions for booking business videos?
Please review our terms for business videos, which detail your obligations. Important things to note are:
- The promoted business must be lawfully registered and operating in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, or another country approved by us in advance in writing.
- You must provide only factually correct information to the celebrity, which must not be misleading, disparaging, or defamatory.
- You and the business must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including those that may require adding an appropriate hashtag (including, for example, #ad, #sponsored) or other disclosure sufficient to identify the video as a commercial endorsement, such as the US Federal Trade Commission's publication “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- You must have all rights necessary to request the video on behalf of the promoted business, to agree to our terms on its behalf, and to request and use the video as authorized by our terms.
- All requests must comply with Cameo’s Community Guidelines.